Top Rated Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress