Best Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress