Top Rated Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress