Top Rated Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Belchertown, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress