Top Rated Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress