Top Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress