Top Rated Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress