Best Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress