Top Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress