Top Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress