Top Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress