Top Rated Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress