Top Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors near me in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors near me in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress