Top Rated Local Roofers for roofing contractors my area in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing contractors my area in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress