Best Local Roofers for roofing company in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing company in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress