Best Local Roofers for roofing companies in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing companies in Holland, MA think RoofExpress