Top Local Roofers for roof repair in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof repair in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress