Top Rated Commercial Roofing for roof inspection in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress