Top Commercial Roofing for residential roof repair in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress