Top Rated Commercial Roofing for residential metal roofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of residential metal roofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress