Top Rated Commercial Roofing for reroofing in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of reroofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress