Top Local Roofers for re roofing in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress