Top Local Roofers for quality roofing in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress