Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress