Best Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress