Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofs for homes in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress