Best Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress