Best Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress