Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Holland, MA think RoofExpress