Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress