Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing installation in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress