Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress