Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress