Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Granville, MA think RoofExpress