Best Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress