Best Local Roofers for local roofing companies in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing companies in Chester, MA think RoofExpress