Best Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress