Top Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Chester, MA think RoofExpress