Top Commercial Roofing for house shingles in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress