Best Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress