Top Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress