Top Rated Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress