Top Rated Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress