Top Local Roofers for garage roof replacement in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress