Top Rated Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in Granby, MA think RoofExpress