Top Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress