Top Rated Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress