Best Local Roofers for free roof estimate in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Granby, MA think RoofExpress