Top Commercial Roofing for free roof estimate in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress