Top Rated Local Roofers for flat roof repairs in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Granby, MA think RoofExpress